- Acceptance of Agreement
By accessing Vendor's website https://roseboxnyc.com (the “Site”), using products and services (the “Services”) offered by Vendor subscribing or ordering Services online, or accepting the Terms electronically, you agree to be subject to these Terms and any additional terms and conditions found on any of our affiliated websites that may apply. In consideration of your use of the Services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of your jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Vendor’s registration form(s) (such information being the “Client Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Client Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Description of Services
The Site and affiliated web pages owned by Vendor provide users with information concerning Vendor’s products and services. Vendor provides products and services in the field of Floral Internet Sales (“Services”).
- Modifications to Services Vendor reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Vendor will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
- Products and Prices Vendor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make any necessary updates, modifications and adjustments at any time to the product descriptions, warranties, and prices without prior notice. Vendor endeavors to provide content on the Site and affiliated sites that is current and accurate. Errors and misprints may occur. Vendor reserves the right to reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order for goods or services for which the price was incorrectly displayed or where Vendor displayed erroneous or inaccurate information. Vendor reserves this right at any stage of ordering processing, including after an order has been submitted. Vendor is not obligated to sell products or services based on errors or misprints on our website.
- Authorized use of Materials on website All information and material and content published or accessible through the Site is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. All such website content (“Content”) is copyright of Vendor except where indicated otherwise. All source code is owned by Vendor except where expressly indicated otherwise, and may not be used or copied without permission. Some of the code available on the Site is subject to the terms and conditions of an open source license (“Open Source”). In addition to any terms of any open source license, you acknowledge and agree that your use, modification or copying of any Open Source code is entirely at your own risk. Vendor shall not be liable for any damages or costs associated with your use of Open Source code. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics, designs or other content on the Site are trade names or trade-marks owned by Vendor or third parties, and may not be used without permission. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce or use for commercial purposes any information or services obtained from the Site without proper authority from Vendor, except as expressly stated above. Notwithstanding the above, Under Section 204 of the Copyright Act, Vendor has a non-exclusive license and does not own any material contributed by third parties.
- Links to Third Parties Links to third-party websites from the Site are meant for convenience only. Vendor does not review or control these third-party websites and is not responsible for any third-party websites or the content of those sites. Inclusion of any linked website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. Linking to any other site is at your own sole risk and Vendor will not be responsible or liable for any damages associated with linking.
- Disclaimer Vendor and its employees, agents, affiliates, partners and suppliers provide all Content, Products and Services available through the Vendor and its affiliates websites “as is”, without warranties, representations and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied. Vendor makes no representation, warranty or guarantee of the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, truth, availability, accuracy or completeness of the site, the Services, or of any Content the site. The website, the Content, and the Services are provided to you strictly on an “as is” basis. Except as specifically set forth in this agreement, all conditions, representations and warranties regarding the website, the Content, and the Services, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantable quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, are disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law by Vendor.
- Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent authorized by law, Vendor shall not be liable for any claim arising out of the performance, non-performance, delay in delivery of or defect in the goods, nor for any special, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage however arising or however caused (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, functioning, or use of the goods sold by Vendor, nor any of its partners, associates, employees, agents, successors, assigns or affiliates. or out of any breach of any warranty, express or implied.
- Entire Agreement The Terms, and any application Additional Terms or other terms herein incorporated by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and Vendor. and govern your use of the Site, Content and the Services, superseding any prior agreement, whether oral or written. You shall be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain Vendor services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
- Waiver The failure of Vendor to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Non-Transferable This Agreement is not transferable by you in any way and may not be assigned to any third party without our written consent. Vendor may transfer this agreement to a third party without notice to you.
- No Third Party Rights No provision of this Agreement provides any person or entity not a party to this Agreement with any remedy, claim, liability, reimbursement, or cause of action or creates any other third party beneficiary rights.
- Choice of Law / Litigation Venue
YOU AND VENDOR AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Information Collected Using Technology.
Cookies are information files that your web browser places on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a Web site. Cookies cannot damage user files, nor can they read information from a user’s hard drive. Cookies allow Web sites to “remember” users activities on a Web site as well as users visits to a site. You can disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser. Vendor may use cookie technology to associate certain Internet-related information about individuals with information about such individuals in our database. Additionally, Vendor may use other new and evolving sources of information in the future (together, “Technology Information”). Additionally, for site maintenance, optimization, security and other legally permissible purposes, Vendor’s servers (or third party servers) may collect certain information about website visitors automatically. Such information may include such visitors’ IP address, browser type, date, time and duration of visit and particular pages viewed, and such other information as is permitted by law. The use of technology on the Internet is rapidly evolving, as is the Vendor’s use of new technology. By using this website, to the fullest extent authorized by law, you consent to the use of such technology as if relates to your individual data.
Advertising agencies, advertising vendors, and other companies (collectively, “Advertisers”) who place advertisements on the Vendor’s websites and on the Internet generally may use their own cookies, web beacons, and other technology to collect information about individuals. The Vendor does not control Advertisers’ use of such technology and the Vendor has no responsibility for the use of such technology to gather information about individuals. The Vendor’s websites and email messages may contain hypertext links to the websites of one or more third parties. The Vendor is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites.
- Credit Card Information The Vendor may in certain cases collect credit card numbers and related information, such as the expiration date of the card (“Credit Card Information”) when an individual places an order from the Vendor. When the Credit Card Information is submitted to the Vendor, such information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software. The Vendor will use the Credit Card Information for purposes of processing and completing the purchase transaction, and the Credit Card Information will be disclosed to third parties only as necessary to complete the purchase transaction.
- Use of Individual Information Vendor may use individual information and/or data for any legally permissible purpose in the Vendor’s sole discretion including but not limited to using Individual Information to provide promotional offers to individuals by means of email advertising, telephone marketing, direct mail marketing, and online banner advertising, among other lawful uses. The Vendor may disclose, transfer and sell Individual Information to an entity which becomes affiliated with the Vendor through formation, merger or acquisition, in the Vendor’s discretion.
- Unsubscribing from Lists The Vendor maintains multiple newsletter and email marketing lists. To unsubscribe from one or more of such lists, click the link included in the footer of any message delivered by the Vendor and follow the instructions provided.
- More Information / Feedback
If you have questions about our policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome your comments regarding our Company. Please be advised all comments, feedback or other communications sent to Vendor shall be and remain the exclusive property of Vendor. Your submission of any such communications shall constitute an assignment to Vendor of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in such communications. You agree that Vendor will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
- Order Policy
The receipt of an electronic or other written form stating confirmation of an order does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We may require additional verifications or information. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind, which you might suffer by reason of us declining to accept or for cancelling your order. Vendor may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Pricing Errors Pricing errors may occur on the website. Vendor reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Vendor.
- Payment in Full You must pay in full by debit, credit card or PayPal Secure Checkout in advance when you submit an order through our website. Payment will be collected at the time of placing the order. Full payment must be received in advance before any goods are prepared or dispatched.
- Chargeback Policy If any payment is subsequently withdrawn, disputed, charged back or reversed in any way by you, you will have to pay the full amount of the sale, plus an administration fee and any additional fees incurred by Vendor.
- Additional Charges The prices displayed on this Website are in U.S. Dollars. Price quotes are good for thirty (30) days. They are valid and effective only in the United States. Additional shipping and/or other charges may apply for orders. This includes additional charges for orders shipped outside of the United States and/or into U.S. territories. We will endeavor to provide you with an estimate for additional charges associated with orders including additional shipping costs. These are good-faith estimates. Actual charges, taxes and/or costs may be different. Vendor is not responsible for fluctuations and/or changes in the costs and taxes associated with any order. Customer is solely responsible for all actual order charges, taxes and costs, regardless of the amount quoted by Vendor at any time.
- Refund Policy
Since our products involve live floral arrangements tailored to each Customer’s specification, we are unable to offer Order Cancellations or Refunds after Vendor has begun processing the transaction. All sales are final. Should you wish to change or cancel your order, please contact Vendor’s Customer Service Department at email@example.com to confirm whether the processing of your order has commenced.
If you want to report problems with your order, such as damaged roses or faulty boxes, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will evaluate the incident.
- Reservation of Rights Review this webpage periodically. Vendor reserves the right to update its website, and its policies, from time to time without notice. All rights and defenses, whether expressly stated, implied or otherwise are reserved.
Delivery will be deemed to have taken place at the time Vendor places an order in the possession of any carrier service, including but not limited to, Federal Express, United States Postal Service and/or DHL for customer delivery.
You acknowledge that requested delivery dates are non-binding estimates only. There is no claim against Vendor for any delays or early deliveries once the order is in possession of the carrier service. We reserve the right to make deliveries in installments and it shall not relieve you from your obligation to accept and pay for remaining deliveries.
Vendor is not responsible for lost or stolen goods once an order leaves our possession.
To best serve your needs, Rose Box LLC offers a variety of Shipping and Delivery options, as stated below:
Same Day Delivery
- Available in Manhattan Only
- Order must be placed before 3 P.M. Eastern Time
- Orders placed after 3:00 PM Eastern Time will be delivered next business day
- Delivery Time Scheduling Option: email us at email@example.com or call us on 1-855-WE-ROSEBOX.
Manhattan White Glove Delivery
- Available in Manhattan only for the following zip codes:
- 10001 through 10025
- 10028 through 10029
- Rose Box NYC reserves the right to ship orders as Standard shipping with 3 to 5 business dates delivery estimate if zip codes are not eligible to this shipping method or if this option is momentarily unavailable.
- Availability may be changed without notice.
Manhattan Pick Up
- It is free of charge
- Product available for pickup at 260 Madison Ave 2nd Floor NYC (between 38th St and 39th St.)
- Hours: 10 am to 4:30pm Eastern Time, 2 hours from placing the order.
- Pick ups should be scheduled: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1-855-WE-ROSEBOX.
- Manhattan White Glove Delivery: $10.00 to $18.00
- Promotional Free Manhattan White Glove Delivery (If available): $0.00
- Manhattan Pickup: $0.00
- Standard Domestic (United States): $12.00
- Promotional Free Standard Domestic (United States)(If available): $0.00
- Guaranteed Date Delivery: $25.00
- Guaranteed Date Delivery - Next day additional: $20.00
- Guaranteed Date Delivery - Saturday delivery additional: $20.00
- Guaranteed Date Delivery - More than one item: $20.00 per item
- Canada Shipping: $55.00
- Prices and promotions may be changed without notice.
Shipping Terms and Conditions
- Customer will be advised of charges, taxes and fees associated with an Order prior to processing.
- Tracking Information is provided with each Order.
- Orders confirmed before 3:00 P.M. Eastern Time are shipped the same day.
- Orders confirmed after 3:00 PM Eastern Time are shipped the next business day.
- Domestic Orders are shipped using UPS, Fedex or USPS Postal Carriers, as determined by the Company, based in part, on availability of services in a specific territory.
- We cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses and select U.S. Territories.
- Charges exclude Tariff and other import fees on International Orders
- Customer is responsible for Tariff, Import Fees, International Taxes and all other Charges associated with any International Order
- Terms, Conditions and Fees are provided for informational purposes only. They are subject to change without prior notice at the Company’s sole discretion.
- Some orders may require additional processing time due to complexity, the weather conditions or other factors outside of the Company’s control
- Shipping times vary based on destination.
- Policies may be changed without notice.